By Kay Sprinkel Grace
Beyond Fundraising: New suggestions for Nonprofit Innovation and Investment, moment variation dispels those issues and is helping you:
- Learn how one can place your company in the neighborhood as a optimistic, very important, and winning social investment
- Develop an investor dating with donors and interact their values-based dedication means to make a distinction of their communities
In this revised and up-to-date moment variation, fundraising specialist Kay Sprinkel Grace provides her the world over field-tested middle ideals, rules, and techniques for constructing long term relationships with donor-investors and volunteers. proportion within the knowledge and event that experience helped numerous nonprofit businesses develop their base of aid and transcend fundraising into precise donor and fund development.
Read or Download Beyond Fundraising: New Strategies for Nonprofit Innovation and Investment (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series) PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
A blueprint for a countrywide management move to remodel the way in which the general public thinks approximately giving almost every thing our society has been taught approximately charity is backwards. We deny the social region the power to develop as a result of our short-sighted call for that it ship each momentary buck into direct providers.
Philanthropy is in every single place. In 2013, within the usa on my own, a few $330 billion was once recorded in giving, from huge donations by means of the rich down to casual giving circles. we have a tendency to think about philanthropy as unequivocally sturdy, yet because the members to this publication convey, philanthropy is usually an workout of strength.
The Nonprofit Almanac, 9th version, thoroughly up-to-date to incorporate the latest information available,assembles into one compact and well-organized quantity an available and reader-friendly bible of knowledge on America’s amazing and swiftly growing to be civic area. in lots of instances, the information disguise spans of ten years or extra, bearing in mind an in depth retrospective examine traits within the quarter.
This e-book describes how non-profit enterprises (NPOs) speak what they represent, sign luck and show sustainability on the way to persuade stakeholders to supply crucial assets. stories on highbrow capital supply a important technique. in line with empirical examine, the ebook highlights the basic assets for NPOs and at the call for imposed on businesses, in addition to the dependencies of these assets and calls for.
- Is Your Museum Grant-Ready?: Assessing Your Organization's Potential for Funding (American Association for State and Local History)
- Effective Donor Relations (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)
- CSR und Sportmanagement: Jenseits von Sieg und Niederlage: Sport als gesellschaftliche Aufgabe verstehen und umsetzen (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition)
- The Law of Fundraising (Wiley Nonprofit Authority)
- Financial Management for Nonprofit Organizations: Policies and Practices
- Business Ethics and Risk Management: 43 (Ethical Economy)
Additional resources for Beyond Fundraising: New Strategies for Nonprofit Innovation and Investment (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)