By Klaus J. Hopt,Thomas Von Hippel
Read or Download Comparative Corporate Governance of Non-Profit Organizations (International Corporate Law and Financial Market Regulation) PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
A blueprint for a countrywide management move to remodel the best way the general public thinks approximately giving nearly every little thing our society has been taught approximately charity is backwards. We deny the social area the facility to develop as a result of our short-sighted call for that it ship each non permanent buck into direct providers.
Philanthropy is far and wide. In 2013, within the usa on my own, a few $330 billion used to be recorded in giving, from huge donations via the rich down to casual giving circles. we have a tendency to think about philanthropy as unequivocally stable, yet because the participants to this publication exhibit, philanthropy can be an workout of energy.
The Nonprofit Almanac, 9th version, thoroughly up-to-date to incorporate the latest facts available,assembles into one compact and well-organized quantity an available and reader-friendly bible of information on America’s amazing and swiftly becoming civic region. in lots of circumstances, the knowledge disguise spans of ten years or extra, making an allowance for a close retrospective examine tendencies within the zone.
This e-book describes how non-profit firms (NPOs) converse what they represent, sign good fortune and exhibit sustainability with a purpose to persuade stakeholders to supply crucial assets. experiences on highbrow capital supply a useful strategy. according to empirical examine, the ebook highlights the basic assets for NPOs and at the call for imposed on organizations, in addition to the dependencies of these assets and calls for.
- CSR und Stakeholdermanagement: Strategische Herausforderungen und Chancen der Stakeholdereinbindung (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition)
- Rippling: How Social Entrepreneurs Spread Innovation Throughout the World
- CSR und Value Chain Management: Profitables Wachstum durch nachhaltig gemeinsame Wertschöpfung (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition)
- Fremdunterbringung durch die Jugendwohlfahrt: Einschätzungen aus der Sicht von heute erwachsenen Betroffenen (BestMasters) (German Edition)
- Not-for-Profit Audit Committee Best Practices
Additional resources for Comparative Corporate Governance of Non-Profit Organizations (International Corporate Law and Financial Market Regulation)