By Tom Lundskaer-Nielsen,Philip Holmes
Danish: A accomplished Grammar presents a clean and available description of the language, targeting the genuine styles of use in glossy Danish. the amount is geared up to advertise a radical figuring out of Danish grammar. It bargains a stimulating research of the complexities of the language, and offers complete and transparent reasons.
This version has been absolutely up-to-date to mirror adjustments in grammar, cultural alterations and the impression of contemporary expertise. All sections were systematically revised, and a brand new part on words and an up-to-the-moment account of using the comma were further. The examples and grammar motives were more desirable throughout.
- a wealth of examples from present-day Danish
- particular realization to parts of bewilderment and difficulty
- Danish-English parallels highlighted in the course of the book
- an broad index and transparent paragraph numbering for simple navigation
- cross-references in all elements of the book.
Danish: A entire Grammar is the main complete and specific Danish grammar on hand in English and is an important reference resource for the learner and person of Danish in any respect degrees. it truly is perfect to be used in colleges, schools, universities and grownup periods of all types.
Read or Download Danish: A Comprehensive Grammar (Routledge Comprehensive Grammars) PDF
Similar grammar books
This booklet reports interdisciplinary paintings at the psychological processing of syntax and morphology. It specializes in the basic questions on the centre of this study, for instance even if language processing proceeds in a serial or a parallel demeanour; which components of the mind aid the processing of syntactic and morphological details; no matter if there are neurophysiological correlates of language processing; and the measure to which neurolinguistic findings on syntactic and morphological processing are in line with theoretical conceptions of syntax and morphology.
Case stories of person language newbies are a beneficial technique of illustrating matters attached with studying, utilizing, and sometimes, wasting one other language. but, although expanding numbers of graduate scholars and students behavior examine utilizing case reports or combine quantitative and qualitative equipment, there aren't any devoted utilized linguistics learn equipment texts that advisor one in the course of the case learn method.
This can be a finished reference grammar of Tariana, an endangered Arawak language from a distant sector within the northwest Amazonian jungle. Its audio system ordinarily marry an individual conversing a distinct language, and accordingly most folks are fluent in 5 - 6 languages. due to this rampant multilingualism, Tariana combines a couple of gains inherited from the protolanguage with houses subtle from neighbouring yet unrelated Tucanoan languages.
Elaborar textos correctos, adecuados y que cumplan con eficacia el objetivo para el que fueron diseñados es el resultado de una reflexión sobre un objeto de estudio apasionante (el lenguaje) y, sobre todo, de mucha práctica. Ya se trate de un breve lema publicitario o de un extenso artículo académico, las reglas que aplican son las mismas.
- Functional Structure in DP and IP: The Cartography of Syntactic Structures, Volume 1 (Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax)
- Argument and Rhetoric: Adverbial Connectors in the History of English (Topics in English Linguistics [TiEL])
- Complete Romanian: Teach Yourself: Audio eBook (Teach Yourself Audio eBooks)
- Practice Makes Perfect French Pronouns and Prepositions, Second Edition (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
- Morphology and Lexical Semantics (Cambridge Studies in Linguistics)
Additional resources for Danish: A Comprehensive Grammar (Routledge Comprehensive Grammars)