By Wendell Smith,Oral Roberts
Using the tale of God's blessing upon town Church in addition to examples from different church buildings and contributors, the pages come alive as Scriptural ideas are illustrated in genuine life.
This ebook is a breath of clean air when you were disturbed via the "prosperity message". Take one other glance – detect that prosperity with a objective is God's designed approach for spreading the excellent news round the globe.
Read Online or Download Prosperity With A Purpose PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
A blueprint for a countrywide management circulate to rework the way in which the general public thinks approximately giving almost every little thing our society has been taught approximately charity is backwards. We deny the social quarter the facility to develop as a result of our short-sighted call for that it ship each non permanent buck into direct prone.
Philanthropy is far and wide. In 2013, within the usa on my own, a few $330 billion was once recorded in giving, from huge donations by means of the rich right down to casual giving circles. we have a tendency to ponder philanthropy as unequivocally stable, yet because the individuals to this ebook express, philanthropy can be an workout of strength.
The Nonprofit Almanac, 9th variation, thoroughly up to date to incorporate the newest info available,assembles into one compact and well-organized quantity an obtainable and reader-friendly bible of knowledge on America’s remarkable and quickly growing to be civic region. in lots of circumstances, the knowledge disguise spans of ten years or extra, making an allowance for an in depth retrospective examine traits within the area.
This e-book describes how non-profit corporations (NPOs) converse what they represent, sign luck and show sustainability with a view to persuade stakeholders to supply crucial assets. experiences on highbrow capital supply a useful procedure. according to empirical examine, the publication highlights the basic assets for NPOs and at the call for imposed on businesses, in addition to the dependencies of these assets and calls for.
- Do Good Well: Your Guide to Leadership, Action, and Social Innovation
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Asia: Practice and Experience (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- CSR und Value Chain Management: Profitables Wachstum durch nachhaltig gemeinsame Wertschöpfung (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition)
- Inspired Philanthropy: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Giving Plan and Leaving a Legacy (Kim Klein's Fundraising Series)
- Going For Impact The Nonprofit Director's Essential Guidebook: What to Know, Do and Not Do based on a veteran director’s ample field experience
- Grassroots Philanthropy: Field Notes of a Maverick Grantmaker
Extra resources for Prosperity With A Purpose